Get connected to your school community with our new in-app messaging service.
* Increased engagement and satisfaction with parents & students
* Use via browser, iOS or Android app
* Removes data security risk associated with using email
* School controls the flow of messages
VS-Mail is a brand new method of communication through VSware. It allows anyone with a VSware account including staff, contacts (parents etc.) or students to send and receive messages to and from their VSware accounts.
It works in much the same way as an email would but does not use email addresses. This means that your school does not need to worry about collecting and maintaining email addresses for your staff, parents or students, you can simply use their existing VSware accounts. Your school is in control of who can send and receive messages via Users and Groups.
With VS-Mail you can:
- Format your message
- Attach files in various formats
- Send to individuals or groups
- CC or BCC recipients
- Manage your messages with labels and folders
- Allow staff to decide whether recipients can reply
VS-Mail will look different for each school and the ways in which you choose to use this feature are endless. If you would like to find out more about VS-Mail, please fill in your details below and a member of staff will be in touch with more information on pricing and how to get started. You can also check out our guides which outline in more detail how the feature works.