Whether you are a Principal, Deputy, Secretary or Teacher we can work with you to put together a one day in-school training itinerary that addresses specific areas of VSware that you need some guidance on.
- One to one training with an expert
- Topics covered chosen by you
- Flat rate regardless of number of people trained
- Flexible schedule to fit around your school day
We are also offering a one-day package focusing on Attendance, one of the most popular areas that trainers are called out to schools for. This package gives you a clear plan for really improving your attendance management. The timing of the itinerary can be moved around to accommodate the school day.
Included in course:
- Session with teachers on taking accurate attendance through app & browser
- Best practice & tidy up of attendance codes
- Reading & addressing the movement of students within the school environment
- Creating attendance letter templates for TUSLA students
- Reading student’s attendance screen
- Daily admin tasks (bulk attendance & creating groups for attendance)
- Attendance reports in-depth
Timetable Training Package
The requirements of each school’s timetable are unique, so our trainers are available to come out to your school and provide guidance and one to one support, regardless of what stage you’re at with your timetable.
The trainer can visit the school for a general timetable training session or they can assist you one to one with your timetable file so that you are fully equipped to complete it on your own
Timetable Outsourcing Package
With this option, the trainer will complete the timetable on behalf of the school. Outsourcing must be booked for a minimum of 3 days. On the first day, the trainer will visit you in person to talk through your current school setup and timetable requirements. On the second and third day, the trainer will work on your timetable remotely. They may contact you during this time with questions or updates. These three days are not guaranteed to happen consecutively, but we do strive to complete them as quickly as possible.
Cancellations should be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
Consultancy booking enquiry
Please complete the below form for more details on pricing and available dates.